Balmaceda & Serrano Glacier Navigation with charming Hike and Traditional Lunch
Visit 2 glaciers and taste the traditional grilled lamb in a historic farmhouse of Patagonia. The tour features:
- Comfortable Catamaran.
- Breathtaking views of mountains, forest and wildlife through the Ultima Esperanza Fiord.
- Guided hiking in Bernardo O'Higgins National Park through a coigüe forest to see the Serrano Glacier.
- The best views of Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers.
- Whiskey with glacier ice aperitif.
- Complete menu featuring Carbonada (meat and vegetables soup), grilled lamb with local potatoes, salads, wine and dessert. There is also a vegetarian alternative.
The tour departs at 8AM and returns to Puerto Natals at 5pm.
The actual price is of $95.000 chilean pesos per person. This price includes the Bernardo O'Higgins National Park entrance fee.
To reserve this tour, contact us through our web page. We can reserve the tour with anticipation, which will ensure you a sit in the tour. If you stay in our B&B you can pay us wen you arrive. If you are not staying with us, we will explain the details through an e-mail after your request.