Visit 2 glaciers and taste the traditional lamb BBQ in a historic farmhouse of Patagonia.
The tour features:
- Comfortable Catamaran
- Breathtaking views of mountains, forest and wildlife through the Ultima Esperanza Fiord
- Guided Hiking in Bernardo O'Higgins National Park
- Best views of Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers.
- Complete menu featuring Carbonada(meat and veggies soup), Lamb BBQ, local potatoes, salads, wine and dessert.
- Departure at 8AM - Return to Puerto Natals at 5pm
Price: 75.000 chilean pesos per person. (Bernardo O'Higgins National Park Entrance fees included).
** Tour Must be paid on cash upon arrival to Keoken B&B**